I've tried several times to install a program, but I always get a message saying "This application failed to start because btpres.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem." I've tried to download the btpres.dll file by myself. But I still got the same message. I don't know if I have done the right thing. Anyone can help me? Thanks.
Hello, as a matter of fact, It is possible to fix btpres.dll if you have tried the below method.
What is btpres.dll File?
You may encounter btpres.dll error messages something like as follows:
- "Cannot find [PATH]\btpres.dll"
- "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: btpres.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again."
- "The file btpres.dll is missing."
- "btpres.dll Not Found"
- "This application failed to start because btpres.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
Method One: Fix btpres.dll with an Effective way!Step One: Free Download SmartPCFixer!
Step Two: Double Click SmartPCFixer and click "System Fix", Select "Dll Download".
Step Three: Type your missing btpres.dll files and click "Search", Then download the files and use SmartPCFixer to register it for you.
Does SmartPCFixer Really Work?
SmartPCFixer provides you with Registry Backup, System Backup, Favorites Backup and Folder Backup. In addition, the new built-in function of Restore Point enables you to create a system store point so you can recover your system to a previous state if you do not like the changes you have made. This ensures the safety of your system when you run the registry repair process.
Method Two: Troubleshoot btpres.dll Error Manually.Step One: Download btpres.dll Files from SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the btpres.dll file is damaged. Restart your computer and see if the problem is resolved.
Step Three: If the btpres.dll error still occurs, you had better run a SFC for your system In most cases, SFC might hunt for the corrupted btpres.dll system files for you, and troubleshoot it directly.
How to Perform a SFC?
System File Checker is a free utility which can scan the corrupted windows files and restore it. You should know that damaged system files may cause serious disaster for your PC.
Do as the following steps (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. Click "Start" Button, and type CMD in the searching box. Right-click "CMD", then run as administrator.
2. Type sfc /scannow and press "Enter" button
3. You may see the following message.
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (It indicates that you don't have corrupted windows files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (To repair the corrupted files manually, view details of the System File Checker process to find the corrupted file, and then manually replace the corrupted file with a known good copy of the file.)
Read More:blbres.dll Missing? Download blbres.dll at Once,c2_arm.dll Missing? Download c2_arm.dll Fixer Now!,openldap.dll,pgidx.dll,message.dll,p2grc.dll,outllib.dll
- Best Way to Get Rid of Error_bad_provider
- Best Way to Get Rid of Cleaner Eusing Free Regi...
- Best Way to Get Rid of 0x3b61
- Fix Missing Res_Music.dll Files Now
- How Can I Troubleshoot Windows Xp Slow Performa...
- Deleting Corrupt Folders Problem, Causes and So...
- 0x556 Problem Fix Instructions
- Framedyn Dll Problem Fix Instructions
- Best Way to Get Rid of 0x3b61
- Best Way to Repair Rpc Server Is Unavailable In...
- この記事のトラックバック Ping-URL