I just installed a software for many times, but I always get a message saying "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: busobj.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again." Some friends told me to download a new busobj.dll files. But I still got the same message. I don't know if I have done the right thing. Can anyone offer some help? Thanks.
The answer is absolutely yes. Here offers you some advices of how to fix busobj.dll missing errors.
|What is busobj.dll|
|Product: Microsoft速 QuickStart Tutorials|
|Company: Microsoft Corporation|
|File Size: 1985 bytes (1.94 kb)|
|Md5 Hash: dee5c7c74c67c544076221dd574acd72|
What may Result in busobj.dll Error?
Method One: Fix busobj.dll Error Immediately!Step One: Download SmartPCFixer and install it on your PC.
Step Two: Run this tool and click "System Fix", then choose "Dll Download".
Step Three: Type your missing busobj.dll files and click "Search", Then download the files and use SmartPCFixer to register it for you.
Things You Need to Know:
SmartPCFixer scans the Windows registry and finds incorrect or obsolete information in the registry. By fixing these obsolete information in Windows registry, your system will run faster and error free. The backup/restore function of the tool let you backup your whole Windows Registry so you can use it to restore the registry to the current status in case you encounter some system failure. Besides above, the startup and BHO organizer feature let you manage your startup and IE BHO items with ease, and you can control the programs started with Windows and IE more handy with this feature!
Method Two: Troubleshoot busobj.dll Error Manually.Step One: Download busobj.dll Files from SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the busobj.dll file is damaged. Restart your PC and see if the problem is resolved.
Step Three: If the busobj.dll missing error still persists, I recommend you run a SFC. In most cases, SFC can find out the corrupted busobj.dll system files for you, and fix it easily.
How to Run System File Checker Utility
SFC is a free utility that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files. If a Windows Resource Protection (WRP) file is missing or is corrupted, Windows may not behave as expected. For example, some Windows functions may not work, or Windows may crash.
Do as the following steps (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. Type sfc /scannow and press "Enter" button
3. Then you may received the following message.
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (This means that you do not have any missing or corrupted system files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (In this situation, you had better do a system restore.)
- Instructions of Fixing windows explorer funktio...
- How Do I Solve outil de r辿paration windows 7 P...
- QhClientDll.dll Download
- Fix rlxLeu2006_10.dll Error with Ease
- QhClientDll.dll, Fix QhClientDll.dll Error, QhC...
- How Can I Fix Skype Misk Error
- Suggestions for Repairing Xp Php5ts.dll Error P...
- How to Avoid Printer Software Removal
- Tips for Resolving Setupx Issues
- Tips for Solving Email Yahoo Problems
- この記事のトラックバック Ping-URL