What is QdniVHGE.dll?Dynamic-link library (also written unhyphenated), or DLL, is Microsoft's implementation of the shared library concept in the Microsoft Windows and OS/2 operating systems. These libraries usually have the file extension DLL , OCX (for libraries containing ActiveX controls), or DRV (for legacy system drivers). QdniVHGE.dll error messages might appear while using or installing certain programs, when Windows starts or shuts down, or maybe even during a Windows installation.
Possible QdniVHGE.dll error messages
- "Runtime Error! Program [path]\QdniVHGE.dll. An application has made an attempt to load the C runtime library incorrectly. Please contact the application's support team for more information."
- "Cannot find [PATH]\QdniVHGE.dll"
- "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: QdniVHGE.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again."
- "The file QdniVHGE.dll is missing."
- "Windows could not start because QdniVHGE.dll file is missing or corrupt."
- "[path]\QdniVHGE.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media."
- "QdniVHGE.dll Not Found"
- "This application failed to start because QdniVHGE.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
- "The module QdniVHGE.dll was loaded but the entry-point DllRegisterServer was not found. Make sure that QdniVHGE.dll is a valid DLL or OCX file and then try again."
Besides, a newly installed program might be the main reasion of QdniVHGE.dll missing error. Before you uninstall the software, you had better perform a totally clean for your computer.
Please do the following steps to perform a clean boot:
1. Log on to the computer by using an account that has administrator rights.
2. Click Start, type msconfig.exe in the Start Search box, and then press Enter to start the System Configuration utility.
3. On the General tab, click the Selective startup option, and then click to clear the Load startup items check box. (The Use Original Boot.ini check box is unavailable.)4. On the Services tab, click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then click Disable all.
Note This step lets Microsoft services continue to run. These services include Networking, Plug and Play, Event Logging, Error Reporting, and other services. If you disable these services, you may permanently delete all restore points. Do not do this if you want to use the System Restore utility together with existing restore points.
5. Click OK, and then click Restart.Reference: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135/en-us
Automatic QdniVHGE.dll Missing Error Removal Solution:
Step 1 At first, you need to download SmartPCFixer from Official Website and Scan your whole computer.
Step 2 Click "System Fix", you can view the following pictures.
Step 3 Click "Dll Download" and type the missing QdniVHGE.dll in the searching box.
Step 4 Click Download and Register QdniVHGE.dll Files with SmartPCFixer.
Step 5 Restart Your PC, Error Removed!http://blog.speedupwindows.org/
Read More:,Director Player Error,Cd Rom Drivers,Windows Media Player Update,Remove A Program,Referenced Memory
- RASADHLP(4).DLL, Fix RASADHLP(4).DLL Error, RAS...
- Fix quartz(4).dll Error with Ease
- reportsourcebridge_res_da.dll Missing? Download...
- Best Way to Fix Error Code 8499 Error
- How Do I Fix Net Framework Error Error
- How Can I Fix Skype Misk Error
- Suggestions for Repairing Xp Php5ts.dll Error P...
- How to Avoid Printer Software Removal
- Tips for Resolving Setupx Issues
- Tips for Solving Email Yahoo Problems
- この記事のトラックバック Ping-URL