Question: I have to reinstall a program for my work, however, I always get a pop-up error "QDFEngine.dll Not Found" I've downloaded the QDFEngine.dll zip file I need from internet. It didn't work! One problem is I'm not sure if I have done the right thing to fix this error. How should I do? Thank you so much!
Answer: Hi, in fact, there are several ways for you to troubleshoot QDFEngine.dll errors.
QDFEngine.dll Error Message:
- "Runtime Error! Program [path]\QDFEngine.dll. An application has made an attempt to load the C runtime library incorrectly. Please contact the application's support team for more information."
- "Cannot find [PATH]\QDFEngine.dll"
- "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: QDFEngine.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again."
- "The file QDFEngine.dll is missing."
- "Windows could not start because QDFEngine.dll file is missing or corrupt."
- "[path]\QDFEngine.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media."
- "QDFEngine.dll Not Found"
- "This application failed to start because QDFEngine.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
- "The module QDFEngine.dll was loaded but the entry-point DllRegisterServer was not found. Make sure that QDFEngine.dll is a valid DLL or OCX file and then try again."
Sometimes, QDFEngine.dll might be caused by the wrong installation of a software. Note: We highly recommend you to do a clean boot before removing the software from your PC.
Step by step to remove QDFEngine.dll error:
1. You must be the administrator of your Computer.
2. Click Start, type msconfig.exe in the searching box, and then press Enter to start the System Configuration utility.
3. On the General tab, click the Selective startup option, and then click to clear the Load startup items check box. (The Use Original Boot.ini check box is unavailable.)4. On the Services tab, click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then click Disable all.
Note This step lets Microsoft services continue to run. These services include Networking, Plug and Play, Event Logging, Error Reporting, and other services. If you disable these services, you may permanently delete all restore points. Do not do this if you want to use the System Restore utility together with existing restore points.
5. Click OK, and then click Restart.Reference: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135/en-us
Is it time for a PC checkup?Computers perform best when they receive regular, professional maintenance. The installation and un-installation of software, hardware, and drivers often leave remnants behind in your registry, resulting in a tangle of unused applications, broken drivers, and incomplete and empty command signals. This mass of confusion slows down your computer and if not addressed promptly can lead to serious problems such as computer freezing, programs not responding, and system crashes.
Please Note:The Windows Registry will be scanned and repaired by SmartPCFixer. This software will remove damaged registry entries and repair the windows registry. The scan and repair process will take approximately 2 minutes.
ASUS Accessories PXL-S30,ASUS T3-P5G31A Barebone,ASUS T4-P5G43 Barebone,ASUS 1000HC Eee PC,ASUS 1001PQD Eee PC
Read More:,Internet Explorer Browser Settings,Snmaster Idx Database Restore,Spooler Service Not Running,Msxml4 Dll,Referenced Memory
- reserve_components_uos.dll Missing? Download re...
- Best Way to Repair Windows Vista Error Code 800...
- How to Troubleshoot 80070005 Problems
- How to Solve qsBar39.dll Problems
- Simple Steps to Troubleshoot reinstall windows ...
- How Can I Fix Skype Misk Error
- Suggestions for Repairing Xp Php5ts.dll Error P...
- How to Avoid Printer Software Removal
- Tips for Resolving Setupx Issues
- Tips for Solving Email Yahoo Problems
- この記事のトラックバック Ping-URL