What is QhClientDll.dll
File Name: QhClientDll.dll
File Description: QhClientDll DLL
Version: 1, 0, 0, 1
Supported OS: Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista
QhClientDll.dll Error Message:
- "Runtime Error! Program [path]\QhClientDll.dll. An application has made an attempt to load the C runtime library incorrectly. Please contact the application's support team for more information."
- "Cannot find [PATH]\QhClientDll.dll"
- "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: QhClientDll.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again."
- "The file QhClientDll.dll is missing."
- "Windows could not start because QhClientDll.dll file is missing or corrupt."
- "[path]\QhClientDll.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media."
- "QhClientDll.dll Not Found"
- "This application failed to start because QhClientDll.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
- "The module QhClientDll.dll was loaded but the entry-point DllRegisterServer was not found. Make sure that QhClientDll.dll is a valid DLL or OCX file and then try again."
What may Result in QhClientDll.dll Error?
Troubleshoot QhClientDll.dll Error Manually.
Step One: Download QhClientDll.dll Files with SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the QhClientDll.dll file is missing. Restart your computer and see if the problem is removed
Step Three: If the QhClientDll.dll not found error still occurs, you had better run a SFC for your system In most cases, SFC is able to chect out the damaged QhClientDll.dll system files for you, and fix it easily.General speaking, if you have no idea of how to fix QhClientDll.dll missing error, you can perform a sfc for your computer. This procedure will help you fix most dll error. SFC is a utility in Windows which help people scan damaged system files and fix it automatically. Pay attention that corrupted systems files may bring a huge disaster for your windows.
Following the below steps and fix corrupted files by yourself: (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. To do this, click Start, type Command Prompt or cmd in the Search box, right-click Command Prompt, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password, or click Allow.
2. Type sfc /scannow and press "Enter" button
3. Then you may received the following message.
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (This means that you do not have any missing or corrupted system files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (To repair the corrupted files manually, view details of the System File Checker process to find the corrupted file, and then manually replace the corrupted file with a known good copy of the file.)
I am receiving a Fatal Error (KERNEL32.dll) when I try to launch Skype. I wonder if it is possible to fix this dll missing error completely and SmartPCFixer makes it possible. With easy steps, this error is resolved successfully!
My computer is running windows 7 64bit but sometimes it receives "QhClientDll.dll is missing from your computer." I searched the internet and downloaded SmartPCFixer. It has dll download function which is more suitable for me. It's definitely a good tool to fix dll files.
Recently, my PC came aross crashes. SmartPCFixer helped me fix my computer with easy steps. Thanks!
Is your PC healthy?Computers perform best when they receive regular, professional maintenance. The installation and un-installation of software, hardware, and drivers often leave remnants behind in your registry, resulting in a tangle of unused applications, broken drivers, and incomplete and empty command signals. This mass of confusion slows down your computer and if not addressed promptly can lead to serious problems such as computer freezing, programs not responding, and system crashes.
Please Note:The Windows Registry will be scanned and repaired by SmartPCFixer. This software will remove damaged registry entries and repair the windows registry. The scan and repair process will take approximately 2 minutes.
- What is rdapi32.dll-Guide to Resolve rdapi32.dl...
- Need for Fixing It Cleaning
- Get rid of Error Code 1606 error Instantly
- Troubleshooting Manually Remove About Blank Err...
- Is There a way to fix ERROR_NOT_ALLOWED_ON_SYST...
- How Can I Fix Skype Misk Error
- Suggestions for Repairing Xp Php5ts.dll Error P...
- How to Avoid Printer Software Removal
- Tips for Resolving Setupx Issues
- Tips for Solving Email Yahoo Problems
- この記事のトラックバック Ping-URL