What is RIC540S.DLL?Dynamic-link library (also written unhyphenated), or DLL, is Microsoft's implementation of the shared library concept in the Microsoft Windows and OS/2 operating systems. These libraries usually have the file extension DLL , OCX (for libraries containing ActiveX controls), or DRV (for legacy system drivers). RIC540S.DLL problems might occur when your RIC540S.DLL is corrupted, damaged or missing from your windows system.
Common RIC540S.DLL Error:
- "Runtime Error! Program [path]\RIC540S.DLL. An application has made an attempt to load the C runtime library incorrectly. Please contact the application's support team for more information."
- "Cannot find [PATH]\RIC540S.DLL"
- "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: RIC540S.DLL. Please install [APPLICATION] again."
- "The file RIC540S.DLL is missing."
- "Windows could not start because RIC540S.DLL file is missing or corrupt."
- "[path]\RIC540S.DLL is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media."
- "RIC540S.DLL Not Found"
- "This application failed to start because RIC540S.DLL was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
- "The module RIC540S.DLL was loaded but the entry-point DllRegisterServer was not found. Make sure that RIC540S.DLL is a valid DLL or OCX file and then try again."
At times, RIC540S.DLL error can be caused by the installation of a program. Note: We highly recommend you to do a clean boot before removing the software from your PC.
Please do the following steps to perform a clean boot:
1. You must log on your computer with administrator rights.
2. Click Start, type msconfig.exe in the searching box, and then press Enter to start the System Configuration utility.
3. On the General tab, click the Selective startup option, and then click to clear the Load startup items check box. (The Use Original Boot.ini check box is unavailable.)4. On the Services tab, click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then click Disable all.
Note This step lets Microsoft services continue to run. These services include Networking, Plug and Play, Event Logging, Error Reporting, and other services. If you disable these services, you may permanently delete all restore points. Do not do this if you want to use the System Restore utility together with existing restore points.
5. Click OK, and then click Restart.Reference: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135/en-us
Automatic RIC540S.DLL Missing Error Removal Tutorial:
Step 1 In first step you need to install the application and click on Scan option.
Step 2 Click "System Fix", you can view the following pictures.
Step 3 Click "Dll Download" and type the missing RIC540S.DLL in the searching box.
Step 4 Click Download and Register RIC540S.DLL Files with SmartPCFixer.
Step 5 Restart Your PC, Error Removed!http://virusremoval.bestpcfixer.net/
Read More:,java plug in 10.21 2,download windows installer windows 7,http error 403,recupero file danneggiati,explorer not responding
- How Can I Fix Skype Misk Error
- Suggestions for Repairing Xp Php5ts.dll Error P...
- How to Avoid Printer Software Removal
- Tips for Resolving Setupx Issues
- Tips for Solving Email Yahoo Problems
- この記事のトラックバック Ping-URL