I've tried several times to install a program, what is annoying is that: I come across the error message "Cannot find [PATH]\diagnt.dll" I've tried to figure it out on my own. Nothing happened. One problem is I'm not sure if I have done the right thing to fix this error. Anyone can help me? Many Thanks.
Hello, as a matter of fact, there are several ways for you to troubleshoot diagnt.dll errors.
|Product: ZENworks for Desktops |
|Company: Novell, Inc .|
|File Size: 38574 bytes (37.67 kb)|
|Md5 Hash: d8535a693e05a78b6b8a7998d90b797d|
Common diagnt.dll Problems You May Encounter:
- "Cannot find [PATH]\diagnt.dll"
- "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: diagnt.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again."
- "The file diagnt.dll is missing."
- "diagnt.dll Not Found"
- "This application failed to start because diagnt.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
Method One: Troubleshoot diagnt.dll Problems with SmartPCFixer!
Step One: Download SmartPCFixer and install it on your PC.
Step Two: Double Click SmartPCFixer and click "System Fix", Select "Dll Download".
Step Three: Type your missing diagnt.dll files and click "Search", Then download the files and use SmartPCFixer to register it for you.
SmartPCFixer scans the Windows registry and finds incorrect or obsolete information in the registry. By fixing these obsolete information in Windows registry, your system will run faster and error free. The backup/restore function of the tool let you backup your whole Windows Registry so you can use it to restore the registry to the current status in case you encounter some system failure. Besides above, the startup and BHO organizer feature let you manage your startup and IE BHO items with ease, and you can control the programs started with Windows and IE more handy with this feature!
Method Two: Troubleshoot diagnt.dll Error Manually.
Step One: Download diagnt.dll Files
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the diagnt.dll file is corrupted. Restart your PC and see if the error is fixed
Step Three: If the diagnt.dll not found error still persists, you had better run a SFC for your system In most cases, System File Checker might chect out the missing diagnt.dll system files for you, and fix it directly.
How to Perform a System File Checker Utility
SFC is a utility in Windows which help people scan damaged system files and fix it automatically. If a Windows Resource Protection (WRP) file is missing or is corrupted, Windows may not behave as expected. For example, some Windows functions may not work, or Windows may crash.
Please do the following steps: (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. Click "Start" Button, and type CMD in the searching box. Right-click "CMD", then run as administrator.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
3. After the process is finished, you may receive one of the following messages:
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (This means that you do not have any missing or corrupted system files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (In this situation, you had better do a system restore.)