gooブログはじめました!

Detroit vs Green Bay football Live Stream September 20, 2021

Competition: Detroit vs Green Bay watch live stream 20.09.2021
https://rd-alt.sportfrat.com/?e=2161877&s=379
https://rd-alt.sportfrat.com/?e=2161877&s=379
Baltimore - Detroit match overview, prediction&tips

  • Baltimore has currently - 1-1, has a good chance of playoffs (65%), has a chance of win division (43%), has a small chance of 1st-round bye (11%), has a small chance of win league (6%).
  • Detroit has currently - 0-1, has a small chance of playoffs (8%), has a small chance of win division (6%), has a very small chance of 1st-round bye (<0.1%), has a very small chance of win league (<0.1%).
  • Detroit has a series of defeats in the last matches (in the last 5 games wins - 0).
  • Baltimore could have advantage in physics - more days for rest in last days.
  • Recently Detroit have a series of guest games.
  • In this match Detroit is a favorite.
  • Last 3 head-to-head matches Baltimore won 0 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 3 matches and goals 45-92.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Baltimore won 0 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 16-18.

    Carolina - Houston match overview, prediction&tips

  • Carolina has currently - 2-0, has a chance of playoffs (49%), has a chance of win division (16%), has a very small chance of 1st-round bye (5%), has a very small chance of win league (2%).
  • Houston has currently - 1-1, has a small chance of playoffs (7%), has a small chance of win division (6%), has a very small chance of 1st-round bye (<0.1%), has a very small chance of win league (<0.1%).
  • One and the other team has got a line of lost games.
  • Recently opponents have a series of guest games.
  • In this match Houston is a favorite.
  • Last 3 head-to-head matches Carolina won 0 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 3 matches and goals 44-67.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Carolina won 0 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 1 matches and goals 10-16.

    Green Bay - San Francisco match overview, prediction&tips

  • Green Bay has currently - 0-1, has a good chance of playoffs (53%), has a chance of win division (47%), has a very small chance of 1st-round bye (3%), has a very small chance of win league (3%).
  • San Francisco has currently - 2-0, has a good chance of playoffs (76%), has a chance of win division (33%), has a chance of 1st-round bye (17%), has a small chance of win league (6%).
  • Green Bay has a chain of defeats in the last matches (in the last 5 games wins - 0).
  • Green Bay could have problems with physics compare with it opponent - last days they played more matches than their opponents.
  • Recently Green Bay have a series of guest games.
  • Green Bay will have a poor advantage in this game.
  • Last 10 head-to-head matches Green Bay won 6 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 4 matches and goals 266-234.
  • Including matches at home between the teams Green Bay won 4 matches, drawn 0 matches, lost 3 matches and goals 183-159.

    Other matches:
    http://katherineoldm547320.bloggersdelight.dk/2021/09/20/lyon-troyes-livestream/
    http://katherineoldm547320.bloggersdelight.dk/2021/09/18/bologna-genoa-livestream/
    http://sebastianbosw566374.bloggersdelight.dk/2021/09/19/jan-lennard-struff-v-mikael-ymer-live-sport-predictions-betting-picks/
    https://jennifermitchell.tribe.so/post/614837466847c2c4afc73314
    https://www.hybrid-analysis.com/sample/9a805490d3fb994e23950954523337207378b50bba783006deed09b29cf92d96

  • 名前:
    コメント:

    ※文字化け等の原因になりますので顔文字の投稿はお控えください。

    コメント利用規約に同意の上コメント投稿を行ってください。

     

    • Twitterでシェアする
    • Facebookでシェアする
    • はてなブックマークに追加する
    • LINEでシェアする

    最近の「日記」カテゴリーもっと見る