Question: I've tried several times to install a program, however, I always get a pop-up error "qeilopdg.dll Not Found" Some friends told me to download a new qeilopdg.dll files. It didn't work! I don't know if I have done the right thing. I need professioncal suggestions. Many Thanks.
Answer: Hello, the answer is definitely yes. Here offers you some advices of how to fix qeilopdg.dll missing errors.
Possible qeilopdg.dll error messages
- "Runtime Error! Program [path]\qeilopdg.dll. An application has made an attempt to load the C runtime library incorrectly. Please contact the application's support team for more information."
- "Cannot find [PATH]\qeilopdg.dll"
- "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: qeilopdg.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again."
- "The file qeilopdg.dll is missing."
- "Windows could not start because qeilopdg.dll file is missing or corrupt."
- "[path]\qeilopdg.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media."
- "qeilopdg.dll Not Found"
- "This application failed to start because qeilopdg.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
- "The module qeilopdg.dll was loaded but the entry-point DllRegisterServer was not found. Make sure that qeilopdg.dll is a valid DLL or OCX file and then try again."
Sometimes, a newly installed program might be the main reasion of qeilopdg.dll missing error. If you uninstall the program which you have just installed, qeilopdg.dll problem will be resolved easily.
Please do as the following instructions:
1. Log on to the computer by using an account that has administrator rights.
2. Click Start, type msconfig.exe in the Start Search box, and then press Enter to start the System Configuration utility.
3. On the General tab, click the Selective startup option, and then click to clear the Load startup items check box. (The Use Original Boot.ini check box is unavailable.)4. On the Services tab, click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then click Disable all.
Note This step lets Microsoft services continue to run. These services include Networking, Plug and Play, Event Logging, Error Reporting, and other services. If you disable these services, you may permanently delete all restore points. Do not do this if you want to use the System Restore utility together with existing restore points.
5. Click OK, and then click Restart.Reference: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135/en-us
Is your PC healthy?Computers perform best when they receive regular, professional maintenance. The installation and un-installation of software, hardware, and drivers often leave remnants behind in your registry, resulting in a tangle of unused applications, broken drivers, and incomplete and empty command signals. This mass of confusion slows down your computer and if not addressed promptly can lead to serious problems such as computer freezing, programs not responding, and system crashes.
Please Note:The Windows Registry will be scanned and repaired by SmartPCFixer. This software will remove damaged registry entries and repair the windows registry. The scan and repair process will take approximately 2 minutes.
Smart Dll Missing Fixer,How to Fix Restable.dll not Found Error,How to Fix Portabledeviceapi.dll not Found Error,How to Fix Popupblock.fx not Found Error,Remove compipe.dll Error in an Easy Way,Unable to Fix comres.dll Error? Try SmartPCFixer
- Fast Solution to Fix Qbofcp.dll Error
- what does svchost.exe do Problem, Causes and So...
- How to Get Rid of avgrep.dll Error
- How to Troubleshoot bsod system service excepti...
- Tips on Troubleshooting Security Certificate Pr...
- Deleting Corrupt Folders Problem, Causes and So...
- 0x556 Problem Fix Instructions
- Framedyn Dll Problem Fix Instructions
- Best Way to Get Rid of 0x3b61
- Best Way to Repair Rpc Server Is Unavailable In...
- この記事のトラックバック Ping-URL