Question: I have tried to install a software for many times, but I always encounter the message "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: Res_Music.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again." I've tried to figure it out on my own. But I still got the same message. I don't know if I have done the right thing. I need professioncal suggestions. Many Thanks.
Answer: Hi, in fact, It is possible to fix Res_Music.dll if you have tried the below method.
Common Res_Music.dll Error:
- "Runtime Error! Program [path]\Res_Music.dll. An application has made an attempt to load the C runtime library incorrectly. Please contact the application's support team for more information."
- "Cannot find [PATH]\Res_Music.dll"
- "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: Res_Music.dll. Please install [APPLICATION] again."
- "The file Res_Music.dll is missing."
- "Windows could not start because Res_Music.dll file is missing or corrupt."
- "[path]\Res_Music.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media."
- "Res_Music.dll Not Found"
- "This application failed to start because Res_Music.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
- "The module Res_Music.dll was loaded but the entry-point DllRegisterServer was not found. Make sure that Res_Music.dll is a valid DLL or OCX file and then try again."
At whiles, Res_Music.dll error can be caused by the installation of a program. Before you uninstall the software, you had better perform a totally clean for your computer.
Step by step to remove Res_Music.dll error:
1. You must log on your computer with administrator rights.
2. Click Start, type msconfig.exe in the Start Search box, and then press Enter to start the System Configuration utility.
3. On the General tab, click the Selective startup option, and then click to clear the Load startup items check box. (The Use Original Boot.ini check box is unavailable.)4. On the Services tab, click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box, and then click Disable all.
Note This step lets Microsoft services continue to run. These services include Networking, Plug and Play, Event Logging, Error Reporting, and other services. If you disable these services, you may permanently delete all restore points. Do not do this if you want to use the System Restore utility together with existing restore points.
5. Click OK, and then click Restart.Reference: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135/en-us
Is it time for a PC checkup?Computers perform best when they receive regular, professional maintenance. The installation and un-installation of software, hardware, and drivers often leave remnants behind in your registry, resulting in a tangle of unused applications, broken drivers, and incomplete and empty command signals. This mass of confusion slows down your computer and if not addressed promptly can lead to serious problems such as computer freezing, programs not responding, and system crashes.
Please Note:The Windows Registry will be scanned and repaired by SmartPCFixer. This software will remove damaged registry entries and repair the windows registry. The scan and repair process will take approximately 2 minutes.
Read More:,Install Audio Output Device,Appcrash,Not Responding,Dns Cashe,Invalid Drive
- QtXmlExt4.dll-What is QtXmlExt4.dll?
- Fix Missing Res_Music.dll Files Now
- What is rnath_de.dll and How to Fix rnath_de.dl...
- How to Remove notification dll not registered E...
- Deleting Corrupt Folders Problem, Causes and So...
- 0x556 Problem Fix Instructions
- Framedyn Dll Problem Fix Instructions
- Best Way to Get Rid of 0x3b61
- Best Way to Repair Rpc Server Is Unavailable In...
- この記事のトラックバック Ping-URL