Etrade Supply with cell phone parts

Etrade Supply offer cell phone parts,LCD screen replacement

Apple might unveil 10.5-inch iPad Pro and Siri Speaker at WWDC 2017: Report

2017-05-16 10:45:58 | Samsung Galaxy S8

We earlier reported that Apple might introduce the 2017 version of the nokia parts during its annual developer conference, Apple Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC) 2017, which will take place on June 5. However, it seems that we might also see a new 10.5-inch iPad Pro and an all-new Siri Speaker during the event.


Ming-Chi Kuo, a renowned KGI analyst, predicts that there are 70 percent chance of 10.5-inch iPad Pro and 30 percent chance of the Siri Speaker to be announced during the keynote event.


Kuo says that the latest iPad Pro mass production will start in late Q2 and the device will boast similar form-factor as seen on the 9.7-inch iPad Pro but would feature a narrower bezels design. Further, Apple will ship around 6 million 10.5-inch iPad Pros this year, which would be targeted at the corporates and commercial sectors.


The analyst further predicts that the company might introduce a Siri-based speaker during the event as well. The speaker would be Apple’s answer to Amazon Echo series. The speaker is reported to come with a higher price tag than the Echo but will boast a premium audio quality. It is also reported that Siri Speaker would come loaded with a ‘touch panel’, however, little is known about this feature at the moment.


Previously, the rear panel of the alleged upcoming iPhone SE was shown in a leaked image. It is clearly visible that the shell is made of glass, which could mean that Apple might ditch the metal body in favour of the glass panel in the upcoming device. Note that iPhone 8 is also expected to come with a glass back. There are two holes aligned vertically, which is meant for the primary camera and LED flash.


The image also reveals that the shell is made of Ion-X glass, the same material used for Apple Watch Sports. This type of glass is particularly more flexible, lighter and less expensive than sapphire, though it is more prone to scratches. However, there is no official word about it and other specifications about the upcoming asus replacement parts are grim at the moment, so we suggest you take this report with a grain of salt.

ジャンル:
ウェブログ
コメント   この記事についてブログを書く
この記事をはてなブックマークに追加
« Repair shops can’t wait for... | トップ | Motorola introduces entry-l... »

コメントを投稿

Samsung Galaxy S8」カテゴリの最新記事