Sometimes we can delete our valuable picture files by mistake, and then they lost, some people think they will lost forever, but it is wrong.
You can attempt to get them back on the following ways.
1. Repair the SD card the computer cannot recognize. If you meet this situation, try to take the SD card out and put it back in. On rare occasions, computers don't recognize that the information on the card changed. After the card is removed and reinserted, the computer should reload it. You can also try refreshing the window by right-clicking and selecting "Refresh" from the list. This is the basic method you can try to find your SD data back.
2. Check your digital camera and make sure the SD card is inserted right and the Camera settings are correct. Sometimes the SD card may not insert correct or camera's settings may have been changed and the data was saved to the internal memory so you cannot find the pictures on the SD card.
3. Recover Pictures and make a SD card recovery for the deleted Pictures.
SD Card Pictures Recovery is the standard in SD Card recovery. It is a professional and comprehensive recovery software for SD cards, Digital Cameras, XD cards, Memory Stick™s, SmartMedia, CompactFlash, Sim cards, and most other types of digital media. Whether files have been deleted accidently, Digital Cameras has been formatted or SD Card corrupted, or even the media files missing with any unknown reasons, SD Card Pictures Recovery can recover your pictures with quickly and effortlessly!
Just have a try!
- Dell Drivers Download Utility Review
- Hewlett Packard Printer Drivers Download
- What Is Object Error
- How To Fix EXE Error
- corrupt SDHC card recovery
- この記事のトラックバック Ping-URL