File Name: RemoteControlModule.DLL
File Description: RemoteControlModule
OS: Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista
Possible RemoteControlModule.DLL error messages
- "Runtime Error! Program [path]\RemoteControlModule.DLL. An application has made an attempt to load the C runtime library incorrectly. Please contact the application's support team for more information."
- "Cannot find [PATH]\RemoteControlModule.DLL"
- "Cannot start [APPLICATION]. A required component is missing: RemoteControlModule.DLL. Please install [APPLICATION] again."
- "The file RemoteControlModule.DLL is missing."
- "Windows could not start because RemoteControlModule.DLL file is missing or corrupt."
- "[path]\RemoteControlModule.DLL is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media."
- "RemoteControlModule.DLL Not Found"
- "This application failed to start because RemoteControlModule.DLL was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem."
- "The module RemoteControlModule.DLL was loaded but the entry-point DllRegisterServer was not found. Make sure that RemoteControlModule.DLL is a valid DLL or OCX file and then try again."
What Causes RemoteControlModule.DLL Error?
Fix RemoteControlModule.DLL Error by yourself!
Step One: Download RemoteControlModule.DLL Files from SmartPCFixer.
Step Two: Extract the downloaded file to the program folder that the RemoteControlModule.DLL file is damaged. Restart your PC and see if the problem is resolved.
Step Three: If the RemoteControlModule.DLL not found error still occurs, I recommend you run a SFC. Most often, SFC is able to chect out the corrupted RemoteControlModule.DLL system files for you, and fix it easily.In general, once you have no idea of how to fix RemoteControlModule.DLL issues, you can perform a sfc for your computer. SFC utility will remove most dll problems. SFC is a utility in Windows that help people scan damaged system files and fix it automatically. Once system files is missing or damaged, your PC may not operate as well.
To do this, follow these steps: (Windows 7 or Windows Vista)
1. Click "Start" Button, and type CMD in the searching box. Right-click "CMD", then run as administrator.
2. At the command prompt, type the following command, and then press ENTER:
3. Then you may received the following message.
- Windows Resource Protection did not find any integrity violations. (This means that you do not have any missing or corrupted system files.)
- Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files and successfully repaired them.
- Windows Resource Protection found corrupt files but was unable to fix some of them. (To repair the corrupted files manually, view details of the System File Checker process to find the corrupted file, and then manually replace the corrupted file with a known good copy of the file.)
I am getting a Fatal Error (KERNEL32.dll) when I try to launch Skype. I was worried that I cannot fix this error. Luckily for me. With easy steps, this error is resolved successfully!
My PC is running windows 7 64bit but sometimes it receives "RemoteControlModule.DLL not found error." I searched the internet and downloaded SmartPCFixer. It has dll download function which is convenience for me. It's absolutely an amazing software to register dll files.
Recently, my PC encountered BSOD error. SmartPCFixer helped me fix my computer with easy steps. Thanks you so much!
Is your PC healthy?Computers perform best when they receive regular, professional maintenance. The installation and un-installation of software, hardware, and drivers often leave remnants behind in your registry, resulting in a tangle of unused applications, broken drivers, and incomplete and empty command signals. This mass of confusion slows down your computer and if not addressed promptly can lead to serious problems such as computer freezing, programs not responding, and system crashes.
Please Note:The Windows Registry will be scanned and repaired by SmartPCFixer. This software will remove damaged registry entries and repair the windows registry. The scan and repair process will take approximately 2 minutes.
- Tutorials of Fixing Windows 2000 Installer Error
- How to Repair Pop up regfuncs.dll Error
- CRLCMNRES.dll is Missing from Your Computer?, T...
- How to Fix rsPCyVD.dll not Found Error
- Fix QQGameRecorder.dll - Follow These Simple In...
- How Can I Fix Skype Misk Error
- Suggestions for Repairing Xp Php5ts.dll Error P...
- How to Avoid Printer Software Removal
- Tips for Resolving Setupx Issues
- Tips for Solving Email Yahoo Problems
- この記事のトラックバック Ping-URL